The Butterfly House, Sunrise at 1770
This multi award winning home is an innovative standout in the luxury Eco Sunrise at 1770 Estate. Incorporating the ‘Inverted Truss System’ this home has gained recognition across many areas..
Commissioned by our Canberra based client, this exciting and contemporary Design/Build project turns heads in its innovative approach. Located within the Eco ‘Sunrise’ Estate, this 3 bedroom pavilion style home features the inverted truss concept to the main pavilion optimizing its ocean view ridge top location.
- HIA Wide Bay Housing Awards – Custom Built $350 – 750k
- HIA Residential Building Designer – Sunshine Coast
- BDAQ ‘Residential Design $500 – $750k’ – Central
- BDAQ ‘Most Innovative Design’ – Central & State
- BDAQ ‘Best Use of Timber’ – State
- BDAQ ‘Commendation 500 – 750k’ State
- Lot 44 featured in the Build Home magazine (Read article)
- AWS Feature Article – http://www.awsaustralia.com.au/vantage/lot-44